How Much Does Mini C-Arm Rental Cost?
|Orthoscan Mini C-Arm||Hologic Mini C-Arm||OEC Mini C-Arm|
A Mini C-Arm rental can make a lot of sense financially for many reasons. Usually you need a rental when:
• Your current Mini C-arm is down for repair.
• You would like to test out the Mini C-Arm to see if it is right for you.
• You have money in your operating budget, but not willing to invest in all that capital.
• You need a Mini C-Arm to demonstrate procedures.
Looking to request a rental? Request a Rental!
Length of Term vs Cost:
As a general rule: the shorter the term, the higher the cost. This is because, regardless of the length of term, the same amount of work goes into arranging logistics (setup, shipping, testing, etc.). With a shorter term, these logistical costs are not spread out over time. Here are average ballpark prices for a few different rental terms.
• Daily Rental: $1,000 – $2,500
• Monthly Rental: $2,000 – $5,000
• Yearly Rental: similar to the monthly rental. The longer the term, the deeper the discount.
Additional Rental Costs:
- Security deposit
- On-Site Tech
- Installation & In-Service
Looking to rent a Large C-Arm? Check out Large C-Arm.com to see how we can assist you!