Used or Refurbished Orthoscan UC Mini C-Arm for Sale, Lease or Rent.
The Orthoscan UC mini c-arm is an ultra-compact fluoroscopic machine designed to scan extremities. Its small size and superior image quality make it an excellent choice for clinical and OR situations. It is widely used by hand surgeons, podiatrists, and orthopedic physicians who provide knee injections. Its top-tier gray-scale image enabling surgeons to view the most minuscule hairline fractures.
About the Orthoscan UC Mini C-Arm
The Orthoscan UC features a 6″ and 4″ cesium iodide image intensifier with a 1k x 1k image resolution. It also offers adjustment-free imaging with auto technique measures. In addition, it’s programmed to adjust for metal, motion, and varying anatomy automatically. Since the device is DICOM 3.0 compliant, you can store or send images as needed.
Physicians and other healthcare professionals appreciate the Orthoscan UC mini c-arm because it is intuitive and easy to use. The customizable keyboard supports single-key access for most functions. The Orthoscan UC also features a 21.3″ monitor and wireless communication. Most importantly, this device is fully digital, Windows-based, and PACS-ready, making integrating with any established medical practice’s current infrastructure easy.
- Duty cycle at 75 kVp / 0.1mA – continuous duty
- X-ray source – Superior SXR-80
- X-ray tube – window 0.75mm Beryllium
- Beam filtration – 2.5mm Aluminum equivalent
- Focal spot – 50 microns
- Field of view – operator selectable collimation of 10cm (4 in) or 15cm (6 in)
- Rated peak tube potential – 80kVp
- Tube kVp range – 40 to 75 kVp
- Tube current range – 40 to 100 µA (0.04 to 0.100 mA)
- Deviation from indicated values – kV + 7%, µA + 10%
- Height: 58″
- Width: 30.5″
- Length: 43.5″
- Weight: 185 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 210 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 7″
- Power Cord Length: 20′
- Footprint: .5 m2/5.4 ft2
- Image Intensifier – High sensitivity Cesium Iodide
- Image processing – Digital
- Monitor – Diagonal viewing size monochrome LCD
- Video System – 1k by 1k CCD video camera
- Video Output Signal – VGA
- Source to Intensifier Distance (SID) – 45cm (17.72″)
- Source to Skin Distance (SSD) – 10cm (3.94″)
- C-arm Free Space – 35cm (14″)
- C-arm Depth of Arc – 41cm (16″)
- Storage Conditions –
- Temperature Range 32°F (0°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Relative Humidity of >10% to < 100% (no condensation)
- Atmospheric Pressure of 500hPa to 1060hPa
- Operating Temperature (Ambient) – 15° to 32°C (59° to 90°F)
- Operating Humidity (Ambient) – 20% – 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Purchase Your Orthoscan UC From Minicarm.com
The Orthoscan UC is a genuine bargain, especially when purchased from Minicarm.com. It’s a workhorse machine at a much lower price than many other mini c-arms on the market. However, any medical equipment purchase is a serious investment, so you should partner with a reputable brand to ensure your mini c-arm remains optimized and fully functional for years.
The benefits don’t end when you buy or rent equipment from Minicarm.com. We provide 24/7 customer support through a dedicated service line. We can resolve 85% of all customers’ issues through phone and video support thanks to our deep experience with each device sold. If we cannot get your mini c-arm back up and running remotely, Minicarm.com’s 24 to 48-hour on-site customer support helps to protect your investment and increase the lifespan of your c-arm device.
You can further protect your Orthoscan UC mini c-arm by selecting one of our maintenance service plans. These monthly, yearly, and multi-year service plans are customizable to meet your clinic’s needs in terms of what we provide and your budget. With a service plan, Minicarm.com will send a certified technician on-site to perform routine maintenance and tune-ups for your machine, so it continues to work at OEM specifications for its entire lifespan.