Used or Refurbished GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm for Sale, Lease or Rent.
The GE OEC 6800 mini c-arm represents the pinnacle of state-of-the-art medical imaging technology, offering unrivaled image quality and cutting-edge functionality. Meticulously engineered to cater to the diverse requirements of medical professionals across various specialties, including orthopedics, pain management, and vascular surgery, this remarkable device truly stands apart.
About the GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm
The legendary OEC 6800, hailed for its enduring reliability over the years, remains a testament to its workhorse reputation, despite its production ceasing in 2006. Embodying an array of cutting-edge features, the OEC 6800 is equipped with dual 16″ touchscreen monitors, ensuring optimal visualization. It incorporates real-time motion artifact and noise reduction technologies, granting healthcare professionals unparalleled clarity in their diagnostic pursuits. The last image hold feature safeguards critical moments, while the bilateral tube head controls enhance maneuverability. Additionally, a thermal printer ensures convenient image documentation, while the 6″ image intensifier facilitates precise imaging.
Impressively, the OEC 6800 provides 1k x 1k, 16-bit image processing, coupled with a wide 115° rotation capability. This empowers healthcare professionals to obtain high-resolution extremity images, facilitating accurate diagnoses and enabling informed treatment plans that prioritize patient well-being.
Moreover, the versatility of this mini c-arm extends to its diverse range of advanced functionality. Beyond fluoroscopy, it excels in radiography and vascular imaging, catering to a wide spectrum of medical procedures. Its user-friendly interface and intuitive controls simplify operation, accommodating both experienced practitioners and those new to medical imaging technology.
Despite its advanced imaging capabilities, the compact size of the OEC 6800 mini c-arm ensures effortless portability between operating rooms and examination rooms. This exceptional mobility transforms it into an invaluable tool for medical professionals requiring swift transitions between patients and procedures, fostering flexibility and adaptability in fast-paced healthcare environments.
- Height: 65” (168.1 cm)
- Width: 27.75” (70.7 cm)
- Depth: 27.5” (70.7 cm)
- Depth: 17.7” (44.95 cm)
- SID: 17.7” (44.95 cm)
- Free Space: 13.5” (34.27 cm)
- Skin Spacer: 3.9” (10 cm)
- Dual Fan Beam Laser Diodes
- Laser Class IIIA
- Power Output: 5mW max.
- Wavelength: 650 nM
- Fan Beam Coverage: 7.87” (20 cm)
- μΛ: ±5%
- kV: ±5%
- Type: Fixed anode, tungsten filament
- Target Angle: 14 degrees
- Focal Spot: 0.05 MM
- Inherent Filtration: 1.0 mm Al Equivalent
- Total Filtration: 2.5 mm Al Equivalent
- Beam Quality: Minimum HVI, 2.8 mm Al @ 80 kV
- Leakage Technique Factors: 80 kV and160 μA
- Composite video, EIA RS170A 60 Hz, 525 line (International CCIR 50 Hz, 625 line)
- Operating Temp.: 50 to 95°F (10 to35°C)
- Storage Temp.: +14 to 131°F (-10 to+55°C)
- Operating Altitude: 8,202 ft. (2.5 km)
- Storage Altitude: 15,000 ft. (4.6 km)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 20 to 80% on-condensing.
- Shock and Vibration: 1G at 200 Hz for 2 hours.)
- Dual Monitors
- Monitor Size: 16” (40.64 cm)
- Maximum Front: 54.5” (138.4 cm)
- Height I.I. Up: 71.5” (181.6 cm)
- Height I.I. Down: 5.5” (14 cm)
- Orbital Travel: 118 degrees
- Wig-Wag: 135 degrees
- Total Rotation ±200 degrees
- Normal Nominal Entrance Field Size: 5.9” (15 cm)
- Mag Nominal Entrance Field Size: 3.94” (10 cm)
- Supply Input Voltage: 24 ± 1 VDC
- Input X-ray Exposure: 1 R/minute max.
- Central Resolution: 66 Lp/cm (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 30:1 (typical)
- Conversion Factor: 180 cd/m2 (typical) mR/S
- DQE: 42%
- Line Frequency: 60/50 Hz
- 100/120 VAC (±10%): 6 Amps
- 200/220/230/240 VAC (±10%): 4 Amps
- Non-Destructive voltages that can be connected to signal I/O ports: 7 Volts DC
- Room I/O Port: +24V relay closures, +5TTL logic levels
- CP Image Storage: 18
- HP Image Storage: 400
- Frame Integration: Yes
- Image Matrix Size: 1000 x 1000 x 16
- Last Image Hold: Yes
- Video storage digital memory PCMCIA drive, hard disk, floppy disk, SVHS VCR(optional)
Purchase Your OEC 6800 From Minicarm.com
The GE OEC 6800 mini c-arm is undeniably a remarkable value, particularly when acquired through the reputable provider, Minicarm.com. Recognizing the significant nature of any medical equipment purchase as a long-term investment, it is crucial to align with a trusted brand to ensure the ongoing optimization and seamless functionality of your mini c-arm.
At Minicarm.com, the benefits extend far beyond the initial purchase or rental. We take pride in offering round-the-clock customer support through a dedicated service line. Leveraging our extensive experience with each device sold, we possess the expertise to resolve an impressive 85% of customer issues through efficient phone and video support. However, should remote troubleshooting prove insufficient, rest assured that Minicarm.com’s 24 to 48-hour on-site customer support service is readily available, safeguarding your investment and maximizing the lifespan of your c-arm device.
To provide an added layer of protection for your OEC 6800 mini c-arm, we offer a range of maintenance service plans tailored to meet your clinic’s specific needs and budget. Whether you opt for monthly, yearly, or multi-year service plans, each option is fully customizable. By selecting a service plan, you unlock the peace of mind that a certified technician from Minicarm.com will conduct routine maintenance and tune-ups directly on-site, ensuring your machine operates at OEM specifications throughout its entire lifespan.